- Contact us to try it for free and see what a difference it can make to your system!
We have a mobile unit we can deliver and set up so you can see what it is like to use.
The benefits of Teat Scrubbers or Teat Brushes are well known.
- Better more consistent prep routine.
- Sterilise the teat at the same time – save a prep stage.
- Better teat stimulation – Faster milking and shorter cluster on time
As well as this the Sanicleanse Northern Dairy cow brush also gives you
- Lightest unit on the market – nearly 1/2 kg or 1lb lighter.
- 1.5m cows between services. 20,000 cows between brush changes.
- Uses warm water to wash and stimulate creating better blood flow and
a faster hormone response.
- Unique non-acidified teat sanitation chemicals which is better for the cow and the operator.
- 35% emollients for great skin condition.
- Sanitises whilst moving to the next cow to prevent cross contamination
We would recommend one brush for parlours with two operators – One operator brushing and the other following 60-90 seconds later (8-10 cows) attaching. The light handset means support cables are not required making the unit unobtrusive and easy to use.